2013 NCBC Wrap Up
Thank you to all those who participated
in the 21st annual NCBC. This year’s
conference in Denver was full of
energy and engaging conversations
both in sessions and in the hallways.
Our speakers provided thoughtful presentations on up-to-the-minute
topics and exhibitors displayed the latest
technologies and innovative services.
A common thread throughout the conference was discussion of change,
with questions like:
• How will the commissioning business model have to change?
• How will new guidelines and mandates affect my practice?
• What does a provider actually need to know, and act upon, about
codes over the next couple of years? How much will that cost?
• What about protection against legal issues and commissioning
boundaries as new codes go into effect?
• How much and what kind of certification will bring value to me
and my clients?
• How will needs change as more and deeper information becomes
available from building automation systems?